The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Garden Quinoa Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Say "so-long" to that same boring side dish you make every night! We're introducing something new that's packed with light, bright, beautiful flavor and a healthy twist. You're gonna love our Garden Quinoa Toss! Along with being tasty, this dish is an easy way to sneak in a serving of veggies. One thing's for certain, this easy throw-together salad is the answer to all your kitchen woes.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 cup (1/2-inch dice) seeded cucumber
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 (7.75-ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- LEMON VINAIGRETTE
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Cook quinoa according to package directions. Place in a large bowl; set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, prepare Lemon Vinaigrette by whisking together all the ingredients.
- Add tomatoes, cucumber, onion, chickpeas and vinaigrette to the quinoa; toss to combine. Add cheese and lightly toss. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Check This Out!
- We've got more quinoa where that came from. Try our All-in-One Quinoa Bowl, our Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers, or our Healthy Slow Cooker Comfort Soup!
- Our deli salads are as good as it gets! Try our "No-Bake" Baked Potato Salad, our Apple Bacon Coleslaw, or our BLT Egg Salad.
- For a more traditional green salad, try our Zesty Flank Steak Salad, or our fan-favorite Garbage Salad!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lemon-Caper Fish Fillets
Did you know fish is the ultimate fast food? We're not talking about the stuff you get at a drive thru. These sunny-tasting fish fillets cooks up in just 8 minutes! You read that right. Our Lemon-Capers Fish Fillets combine lemon juice and the tangy flavor of capers to add just the right amount of "wow" to this easy dinner recipe!