Easy One-Pot Goulash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Easy One-Pot Goulash is a great weeknight dinner dish that your whole family will love. It's ready for eatin' in less than 30 minutes, and it's filled with tons of hearty, beefy flavor, so this one pot goulash is sure to become a family-favorite in no time. Whip up this easy goulash recipe the next time you're looking for a quick dinner idea and you'll please the whole gang.
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (8-ounce) package uncooked elbow macaroni
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a soup pot over high heat, brown ground beef with onion 6 to 8 minutes, or until no pink remains in the beef, stirring frequently.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, cover, and simmer 7 to 8 minutes, or until macaroni is tender. Serve immediately.
- We like to add a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese right before serving our goulash. And if you're looking for more recipes like our Easy One-Pot Goulash, be sure to check out our collection of 10 Easy Goulash Recipes.
- We suggest that this quick and easy dinner be followed by a quick and decadent dessert! How about a cool and creamy bowl of our Chocolate Cookie Pudding or one of our chocolaty, No-Bake Brownies?
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Believe it or not, this Chinese Cabbage 'n' Chicken Salad is a favorite in the Mr. Food Test Kitchen. It's requested at least once a month and devoured within the lunch hour. Most of us agree that it's the homemade Asian-style dressing that really makes this recipe amazing, but we'll leave it up to you to be the judge!