One Pot Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With the help of your favorite spaghetti sauce and refrigerated ravioli, you can have dinner on the table lickety-split!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 (26-ounce) jars tomato-basil pasta sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon dried Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (20-ounce) package refrigerated four-cheese ravioli
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
What to Do
- Cook beef in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Take beef out of Dutch oven and wipe Dutch oven clean.
- Heat oil in Dutch oven over medium-high heat; add onion and mushrooms, and saute 8 minutes or until tender. Add garlic, and saute 1 minute. Stir in beef, pasta sauce, water, and next 3 ingredients.
- Bring sauce to a boil; add ravioli. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and simmer, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes or until pasta is done. Stir in cheese. Serve immediately.
Round out your meal with a tossed salad and garlic bread - all conveniently available (already prepared) at your local supermarket.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've got to try our Homemade Jelly Donut Holes for a fun and sometimes messy treat that's great all-year-round! Wonder how we get the jelly in the middle? The secret is using a drinking straw to make space for that oh-so-sweet jelly that fills the center! Top these with powdered or cinnamon sugar, and let the family get their fingers a little sticky! Just make sure to keep the napkins handy.