One Pot Primavera
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a one-pot take on a light pasta dish brimming with fresh vegetables. Mix up our One Pot Primavera and enjoy the fresh and easy goodness.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 yellow squash, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 onion, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
In a soup pot, cook pasta according to package directions; drain in a colander and set aside.
In the same pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add yellow squash, zucchini, onion, and garlic, and saute 8 minutes, or until just tender. Add tomatoes, mushrooms, chicken broth, salt, and black pepper, and cook 5 minutes, or until heated through.
- Return pasta to pot and cook until well combined and heated through, stirring frequently.
Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! Before serving, sprinkle with some grated Parmesan cheese.
Dessert can be just as colorful if you serve up a refreshing bowl of our Country Fruit Stand Salad!
- Find even more of our favorite easy dinner recipes with our free eCookbook, Fuss-Free Meals: 35 Simple Skillet Recipes and One-Pot Recipes.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!