Seafood One Pot
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're a seafood lover, roll up your sleeves, grab a loaf of crusty bread and a big bowl and spoon, and, in no time, you'll be ready to dig into Seafood One Pot.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound cooked shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 pound fresh or frozen skinless white-fleshed fish fillets, such as cod, haddock, or whiting, thawed if frozen, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 (12-ounce) bag frozen okra
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped
- 2 teaspoons seafood seasoning
- 1 pound fresh mussels, cleaned
- 2 (6-1/2-ounce) cans chopped clams, undrained
What to Do
- In a large pot, combine the shrimp, fish, wine, okra, tomatoes, onion, garlic, and seafood seasoning over medium-high heat; bring to a boil then reduce heat to medium and cook 4 to 5 more minutes.
- Add mussels and chopped clams with their juice. Cover and cook about 4 more minutes, or just until mussels open. Do not overcook the mussels. Discard any mussels that do not open by themselves.
Dinner doesn't get much easier than one-pot meals! For a huge variety of tasty one-dish meals, check out 36 Quick and Easy One-Pot Meals!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!