Stovetop Tuna Mac
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A last-minute "pantry raid" can yield a hearty meal in minutes. Stovetop Tuna Mac is a shortcut version of a classic tuna casserole that will solve your "What's for dinner?" dilemma easily!
What You'll Need
- 1 (7.25-ounce) package macaroni and cheese dinner
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (6-ounce) can white tuna, drained and flaked
- 8 buttery crackers, coarsely crushed
What to Do
In a large saucepan, prepare macaroni and cheese dinner according to package directions, adding frozen mixed vegetables to boiling macaroni in water for last 2 minutes of cooking time. Drain and return macaroni and vegetables to saucepan.
- Stir in remaining ingredients as directed on package; mix well. Stir in tuna, sprinkle crushed crackers over the top, and serve.
Looking for more of our favorite tuna recipes? Check out our collection of Easy Tuna Recipes: 13 Tuna Salad Recipes, Tuna Casserole Recipes, and More!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Feel-Good Smoothie Bowl features the perfect blend of fresh-from-the-freezer fruit, almond milk and honey. It's a healthier way to start your day, since each bowl is loaded with vitamins and nutrients. And if you top each bowl with a little granola and extra fruit, you'll be adding even more goodness to your morning meal!