Turkey-Stuffed Bell Peppers
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When the dinner bell rings and you're ready to serve, just remember that you were saved by the bell...pepper, we mean!
What You'll Need
- 1 (29-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 cup instant rice
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 6 large green bell peppers, washed, tops removed, and seeded
What to Do
- In a soup pot, combine tomato sauce, water, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt, and black pepper; mix well. Remove 1 cup of mixture from pot and place in a large bowl.
- Add turkey, rice, and onion to the bowl; mix well.
- Stuff each bell pepper with equal amounts of mixture and place in soup pot. Spoon sauce from pot over peppers.
- Cover and cook 55 to 60 minutes over low heat, or until no pink remains in meat and rice is tender. Spoon sauce over peppers and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad is tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises, so it's sure to be one of your favorite easy broccoli recipes for potluck parties! But nothing says you have to take this recipe to a party. This easy broccoli salad is perfect for summer lunches or as a fresh dinner dish. It has just the right amount of creamy flavor to make this broccoli salad a recipe you'll want to make again and again.