All-In-One French Toast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
How do you make the most important meal of the day even better? You make our All-In-One French Toast Bake! It's got the sweet flavors you crave in the morning with a surprising sausage addition that gives it an extra touch of yummy!
What You'll Need
- 6 eggs
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 20 frozen French toast sticks, cut in half
- 1 (9.6-ounce) box frozen, fully cooked sausage links, browned and cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Cinnamon for sprinkling
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, sour cream, sugar, and vanilla extract. Stir in the French toast sticks and sausage pieces, mix well. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Drizzle melted butter over top and sprinkle with cinnamon. Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until custard is set.
Serve topped with maple syrup or sprinkle with confectioners' sugar.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!