Bananas Foster Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 9 (4-inch) pancakes
- 4 Min
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
This banana pancakes recipe is great for breakfast or brunch, but you're gonna like them as dessert, too. All you need for a finishing touch is a topping of ice cream or whipped topping.
What You'll Need
- 1 (5.5-ounce) package baking mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 large ripe banana, mashed
- 1 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup dark rum or 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1 large banana, sliced
What to Do
Prepare biscuit baking mix according to package directions; stir in cinnamon and mashed banana.
Pour about 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto a hot, lightly greased griddle. Cook pancakes until tops are covered with bubbles and edges look cooked; turn and cook other side.
Meanwhile, heat maple syrup in a small saucepan over medium heat until warmed. Remove from heat; add rum, and stir well.
- Serve pancakes warm with maple syrup mixture; sprinkle evenly with pecans and banana slices.
If you enjoyed this recipe, be sure to check out our free eBook, Perfectly Easy Pancakes.