Crazy Carrot Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're so crazy about carrots we like to use 'em in everything from soups to desserts. This recipe for Crazy Carrot Pancakes is a bit unexpected, but a lot welcomed, 'cause it's crazy easy, crazy good, and there's not a person who tries 'em who isn't crazy about 'em afterwards!
What You'll Need
- 4 cups (about 2 pounds) shredded carrots
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 8 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; beat with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Coat a griddle or large skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat. Ladle 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto hot griddle and cook 3 to 4 minutes per side, or until pancakes are cooked in center and golden brown. Remove to a platter and repeat until all batter is used. Serve warm.
If you enjoy the sweet taste and crunch of carrots as much as we do, we recommend you try our Carrot Waldorf Salad. And check out our website for lots of other options.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're taking you back to your cafeteria eatin' days with our recipe for Sloppy Joe Biscuit Bake. This easy casserole has so much old-fashioned taste, you're gonna be using the biscuits to soak up every last meaty and flavorful bite. Yum!