Double Cheese Pancakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you've never had cottage cheese pancakes before, we urge you to give 'em a try! These Double Cheese Pancakes are light, fluffy, and have just the right amount of cheesiness to them. Plus, they've got a simple flavor that make them a great option for breakfast or even dinner!
What You'll Need
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
What to Do
- In a large bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese and cottage cheese; add eggs and continue beating until well mixed. Slowly stir in remaining ingredients except 1/2 cup butter and let sit 10 minutes so bread crumbs absorb liquid.
- In a large skillet over medium-low heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter. Spoon 1/4 cup batter per pancake into skillet and cook 4 to 6 minutes, or until browned on both sides, turning halfway through cooking. Remove to a rimmed baking sheet and place in a 200 degree oven to keep warm.
- Repeat process until all batter is used, adding more butter as needed. Serve immediately.
There are so many different types of pancakes -- yay for us! We've got lots on our website so check 'em out, but here's a collection we think you'll love!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We combined two of our favorite takeout soups into one you can make right at home. Don't rely on the delivery guy to bring you hot soup. You've got everything you need to do it yourself! If you've been looking for an egg drop soup recipe to make right at home, then you've come to the right place. This egg drop soup recipe is so easy, we know you'll be making it all the time.