French Toast Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
When this is in the oven everyone in the house is keeps asking, "is it done yet?" Our French Toast Bread Pudding is made with a shortcut ingredient, but trust us - no one will know!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) box frozen French toast sticks
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- Maple or pancake syrup
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Cut French toast sticks crosswise into 1-inch pieces. Place cubes in a lightly greased 9- x 13-inch baking dish; sprinkle raisins evenly over bread cubes.
- Whisk together eggs and next 3 ingredients in a medium bowl. Pour egg mixture evenly over cubes. Press cubes to absorb mixture. Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over cubes.
- Bake 20 minutes; cover with foil and bake an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until firm. Serve with syrup.
If you liked this recipe, don't forget to check out our Top 10 Simple French Toast Recipes!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!