Ham and Cheese Oven French Toast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Need a quick breakfast for those early mornings? Ham and Cheese Oven French Toast is easy, fast, and feeds the whole family! Your gang will head to work or school with only one thing on their mind: "OOH, IT'S SO GOOD!!®".
What You'll Need
- 12 sandwich bread slices
- 1/4 cup prepared mustard
- 12 (1-ounce) baked ham slices
- 6 (1-ounce) Monterey Jack cheese slices
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F.
- Spread 1 side of each bread slice with mustard. Layer 6 bread slices mustard-side up with 1 ham slice, 1 cheese slices, and another ham slice; top with remaining bread slices, mustard-side down.
- Whisk together eggs and milk in a shallow dish until blended. Dip each sandwich into egg mixture, coating both sides.
- Place sandwiches 2 inches apart on a lightly greased baking sheet. Place another lightly greased baking sheet greased-side down on top of sandwiches. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately.
If you liked this recipe, don't forget to check out our Top 10 Simple French Toast Recipes!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 350
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 15g 23 %
- Saturated Fat 7.3g 36 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 26g 52 %
- Cholesterol 150mg 50 %
- Sodium 953mg 40 %
- Total Carbohydrates 27g 9 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.7g 7 %
- Sugars 4.9g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you want a lemony-herb fish dish, that's packed with flavor and easy to make, then you've got to try our All-American Fish-in-Foil. We used catfish, because it's firm enough to stay together and delicate enough to wrap it in foil. It's a perfectly seasoned, easy-as-can be dinner that you're going to love to share with family and friends.