Nutty Cranberry Pancakes Mix
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add a touch of the holiday season to their morning meal by gifting them a jar that's filled with a sweet and nutty mix. Our Nutty Cranberry Pancakes Mix makes a great gift for neighbors, friends, and even loved ones!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups pancake and waffle mix, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
What to Do
- Pour 1 cup pancake mix, pecans, remaining pancake mix, and dried cranberries into canning jar, tapping jar on counter to level after each addition. Seal jar, and decorate. (See Note)
Don't forget to attach a copy of the cooking instructions to the jar! You can hand write the instructions or print them out HERE!
Nutty Cranberry Pancakes Cooking Instructions
Makes About 12-14 Pancakes
- Heat griddle or large skillet over medium heat until hot, but not smoking. Lightly grease griddle with vegetable shortening.
- In a large bowl, add entire jar of dry ingredients and 1/3 cups cold water; stir until well mixed. If batter is too thick, add 1 tablespoon of water a time.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter per pancake onto griddle.
- Cook pancakes 1 to 1-1/2 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!