Orange Pancakes with Sunshine Orange Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 14 (4-inch) pancakes
- 3 Min
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
Your morning orange juice is already in these pancakes, so enjoy them with a glass of cold milk instead.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 3 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup sugar, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups orange juice, divided
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
What to Do
- Combine biscuit mix and 3 tablespoons sugar in a large bowl; make a well in center of mixture.
- Combine eggs, 3/4 cup orange juice, and milk in a small bowl, stirring well; pour into well of biscuit mix mixture, stirring just until moistened.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake onto a hot, lightly greased griddle. Cook pancakes until tops are covered with bubbles and edges appear cooked; turn and cook other side.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, mix the remaining 1/4 cup sugar, cornstarch, and remaining 3/4 cup orange juice; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly; boil 1 minute.
- Serve pancakes with warm orange sauce.