Peanut Butter French Toast
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you love peanut butter, than you've gotta try our Peanut Butter French Toast! Perfect for breakfast, lunch or as a snack, this stuffed french toast is so tasty you won't be able to make 'em fast enough!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 8 slices firm bread
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- Butter for frying
What to Do
- Spread one tablespoon of peanut butter on each of 4 slices of bread, then top each with a second slice of bread, making sandwiches.
- Break eggs into a small bowl and beat well with a fork. Add milk and salt; mix well.
- Heat butter in a non-stick skillet. Dip sandwiches one by one into egg mixture and place in heated skillet. Brown first on one side and then on the other side.
- Serve with maple syrup, powdered sugar, ice cream, fruit or a whipped topping.
You can use a low-fat milk instead of regular, or a vegetable cooking spray instead of butter. Also, try putting your favorite jelly in with the peanut butter or on top of the toasted sandwich for a different taste treat.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Two of your favorite flavors come together in this delicious cake recipe. Our Peanut Butter Marshmallow Cake is topped with a fluffy layer of marshmallow creme and a creamy-smooth peanut butter frosting that's oh-so-delectable and simply irresistible!