We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Can't choose between eggs Benedict or waffles? With our Waffles Benedict, you no longer have to! Sunday morning breakfast will never be the same once you've introduced your family to this unique and scrumptious delight!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 1/3 cups buttermilk
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 (0.9-ounce) envelope hollandaise sauce mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 8 thin prosciutto slices (about 1/4 pound) (see Note)
What to Do
- Stir together baking mix, buttermilk, cheese, oil, and 1 egg in a medium bowl until blended. Let batter stand 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add water to a depth of 3 inches in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat, and maintain a light simmer. Add vinegar. Break remaining 4 eggs, and slip into water, 1 at a time, as close as possible to surface. Simmer 3 to 5 minutes or to desired degree of doneness. Remove with a slotted spoon. Trim edges, if desired.
- Cook batter in a preheated, lightly greased waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden.
- Meanwhile, prepare hollandaise sauce according to package directions, adding lemon juice and tarragon.
- Stack 2 waffles, and top with 2 prosciutto slices, 1 poached egg, and desired amount of hollandaise sauce. Repeat procedure for each serving.
Packaged hollandaise sauce is dressed up here with the addition of lemon juice and tarragon. Feel free to use deli ham in place of the prosciutto.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 560
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31g 48 %
- Saturated Fat 10g 51 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 24g 48 %
- Cholesterol 268mg 89 %
- Sodium 1,283mg 53 %
- Total Carbohydrates 43g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.3g 5 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can serve up a restaurant-worthy dinner while sticking to your budget, with this easy recipe for Crazy-Good Rosemary Chicken. These juicy chicken breasts are topped with a flavor-packed sauce made with some onions, a little lemon juice, a splash of wine, and a bit of mustard. The results are amazing!