The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Cinnamon French Toast Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 1 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
Everyone will be “up and at ‘em” once they get a whiff of this. And since you can prepare this the night before and pop it in the oven in the morning, what a fun recipe to keep handy for when you have company over. And imagine this for the holidays! This recipe is a real keeper.
What You'll Need
- 1 (12-ounce) package refrigerated English muffins
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup refrigerated cinnamon roll flavored creamer
- 1/3 cup regular or almond milk
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen mixed berries
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- Confectioners’ sugar for sprinkling (optional)
What to Do
To learn how to make this fantastic breakfast, head on over to Easy Home Meals!
Check This Out!
- Looking for more Easter brunch recipes? Try our Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes or our Italian Easter Pie!
- Try our Fabulous Carrot Cake, or another of our Easy Easter Dessert Recipes.
- Plus, don't forget to make these Colored Eggs!
- For more fantastic recipes with easy shortcuts, check out these recipes from Easy Home Meals.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The "butter tart" is considered one of Canada's quintessential desserts, and with good reason! All it takes is just one bite to understand what makes these so special. The pastry is super flaky, the filling is butter-rich, and together...they're amazing! Our recipe for Canada Tarts is one you'll want to add to your recipe box!