Very Berry Waffles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you're heading to the grocery store, make sure to stop by to the frozen and refrigerated sections to pick up some quick and easy ingredients for our Very Berry Waffles! Berry Belgian waffles have never been so easy to make! Shortcuts make life better, especially in our fast-paced world. So these waffles are easy, sweet, and perfect for any day of the week. That's the great thing about the frozen and refrigerated sections of the supermarket--they have tasty shortcut ingredients for meals that never disappoint!
What You'll Need
- 4 frozen Belgian waffles
- 1 cup strawberry yogurt
- 1 cup assorted berries (strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries)
- Refrigerated or frozen whipped cream, thawed if frozen, for garnish
What to Do
- Toast waffles to desired crispiness. (You can do this in a toaster or toaster oven.)
- Top each waffle evenly with yogurt and fresh berries then garnish with whipped cream and enjoy. Serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip
- When it comes to the berries, there are no rules. Mix ‘em, match ‘em or use whatever you have on hand. Add a sprig of fresh mint to make it extra fresh tasting.
- For more scrumptious waffle recipes check out our Rise & Shine Waffles and our Belgian Berry Waffles!
- Like this recipe? Tell us about it in the comments below!
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Try these easy brunch recipes by downloading our free eCookbook!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.