Bean Sauce Italia
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Think this sounds like a crazy combination? Taste it and you'll agree that it's an easy, old-time taste that fits today.
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 can (15 ounces) chick peas, drained
- 5 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
What to Do
- Place the olive oil, chick peas, garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper and chili powder in a blender, in that order. (It will blend better).
- Puree, mixing frequently with a spoon, until it becomes a paste.
Makes about 1-1/4 cups (enough for 1 pound of pasta).
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.