We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a fresh, chunky sauce that's sure to become a family favorite. (It's great 'cause it works with almost any chunky veggie!)
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 medium-sized eggplant, diced
- 1 medium-sized onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 jars (28 ounces each) spaghetti sauce
What to Do
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat; sauté the eggplant, onion, and garlic for about 5 minutes, or until just softened.
- Add the rosemary, water, lemon juice, and spaghetti sauce. Heat to boiling, reduce the heat, and simmer for about 10 minutes
Makes 8 cups (enough for about 2 pounds of pasta).
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You won't need a passport for our Tuscan Chicken One Pot. The heavenly aroma and succulent taste will make you feel like you're sitting at sidewalk bistro in Tuscany. It's the marinara sauce and white wine that really takes this easy chicken dinner recipe to the next level. And one pot recipes are known for their easy clean up, so it really will seem like a vacation in your very own home!