We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a fresh, chunky sauce that's sure to become a family favorite. (It's great 'cause it works with almost any chunky veggie!)
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 medium-sized eggplant, diced
- 1 medium-sized onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 jars (28 ounces each) spaghetti sauce
What to Do
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat; sauté the eggplant, onion, and garlic for about 5 minutes, or until just softened.
- Add the rosemary, water, lemon juice, and spaghetti sauce. Heat to boiling, reduce the heat, and simmer for about 10 minutes
Makes 8 cups (enough for about 2 pounds of pasta).
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Experience some of your favorite Mediterranean flavors with our recipe for Mediterranean Kale Bread. This moist, homemade bread is full of the flavorful tastes of olive oil and feta cheese, making it a super company-fancy choice for your bread basket.