We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a fresh, chunky sauce that's sure to become a family favorite. (It's great 'cause it works with almost any chunky veggie!)
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 medium-sized eggplant, diced
- 1 medium-sized onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 jars (28 ounces each) spaghetti sauce
What to Do
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat; sauté the eggplant, onion, and garlic for about 5 minutes, or until just softened.
- Add the rosemary, water, lemon juice, and spaghetti sauce. Heat to boiling, reduce the heat, and simmer for about 10 minutes
Makes 8 cups (enough for about 2 pounds of pasta).
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.