We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a fresh, chunky sauce that's sure to become a family favorite. (It's great 'cause it works with almost any chunky veggie!)
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 medium-sized eggplant, diced
- 1 medium-sized onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 jars (28 ounces each) spaghetti sauce
What to Do
- In a large pot, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat; sauté the eggplant, onion, and garlic for about 5 minutes, or until just softened.
- Add the rosemary, water, lemon juice, and spaghetti sauce. Heat to boiling, reduce the heat, and simmer for about 10 minutes
Makes 8 cups (enough for about 2 pounds of pasta).
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Nothing is more welcoming than a big pot of soup at the end of a long day, and with our recipe for Potato Corn Soup you can whip up a bowl of comfort anytime you want. It takes just about 30 minutes to get this soup on your dinner table, which makes it weeknight-friendly, too!