The Originators of Quick & Easy Cooking!
Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Click here to view your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 5 Min
For true Italian taste excitement, this is a fresh basil sauce that's like eating right in the garden. It's so versatile ... Use as a salad dressing, over pasta, or even over boiled potatoes. However you use it, it's bound to get raves.
What You'll Need
- 2 cups fresh basil, lightly packed
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, almonds, or walnuts, finely chopped
- Dash of ground nutmeg (optional)
What to Do
- Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor; blend until smooth.
- Store in the refrigerator, covered, until ready to use.
- Mix well before serving; use hot or cold.
Makes about 1-1/2 cups (enough for 1 pound of pasta).
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Braised Mediterranean Beef
We know you're always looking for one pot dinner recipes that keep the menu fresh and fun. Well, our Braised Mediterranean Beef is a one-pot recipe full of comfort, flavor, and flair! It'll bring the family together around the table, and don't be surprised, when there's none left over! The combo of garlic, tomatoes, and red wine really add bold flavors that will make this a family-favorite!