Presto Pasta Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Anchovies? Olives? Capers? Yup, put 'em together and you get a delicious, rich pasta sauce that'll have them asking for more. You'll see!!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 6 anchovy fillets, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- In a medium-sized saucepan, heat the oil over medium-high heat; add the garlic and sauté until golden (do not brown).
- Add the remaining ingredients. Cook, uncovered, until the mixture is heated through and has reduced slightly, about 10 minutes.
Makes about 3-1/2 cups (enough for 1 pound of pasta).
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just because we have our weeknight routines, well, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Sure, there are a lot of delicious shrimp fried rice recipes out there, but the secret that makes ours stand apart is chilling the rice before we cook it. It makes the fried rice lighter, and it won't get mushy later on. .