Presto Pasta Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Anchovies? Olives? Capers? Yup, put 'em together and you get a delicious, rich pasta sauce that'll have them asking for more. You'll see!!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 6 anchovy fillets, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- In a medium-sized saucepan, heat the oil over medium-high heat; add the garlic and sauté until golden (do not brown).
- Add the remaining ingredients. Cook, uncovered, until the mixture is heated through and has reduced slightly, about 10 minutes.
Makes about 3-1/2 cups (enough for 1 pound of pasta).
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We're so crazy about carrots we like to use 'em in everything from soups to desserts. This recipe for Crazy Carrot Pancakes is a bit unexpected, but a lot welcomed, 'cause it's crazy easy, crazy good, and there's not a person who tries 'em who isn't crazy about 'em afterwards!