Presto Pasta Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Anchovies? Olives? Capers? Yup, put 'em together and you get a delicious, rich pasta sauce that'll have them asking for more. You'll see!!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, finely minced
- 6 anchovy fillets, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- In a medium-sized saucepan, heat the oil over medium-high heat; add the garlic and sauté until golden (do not brown).
- Add the remaining ingredients. Cook, uncovered, until the mixture is heated through and has reduced slightly, about 10 minutes.
Makes about 3-1/2 cups (enough for 1 pound of pasta).
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Saturated Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 0.0g 0 %
- Cholesterol 0.0mg 0 %
- Sodium 0.0mg 0 %
- Total Carbohydrates 0.0g 0 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.0g 0 %
- Sugars 0.0g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You don't have to warm up your kitchen to cook this hot and hearty meal! Our BBQ Pork Chops and Potatoes are made in your slow cooker, which makes this a great summertime recipe. This dish features juicy pork chops and plenty of potatoes cooked in your favorite barbecue sauce. It's a win no matter how you look at it!