Sicilian Olive Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A rich Mediterranean taste that's a meal in itself. Count me in!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1 (6-ounce) jar red roasted peppers, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 2 cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chunked
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
What to Do
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan and heat until warmed through.
Makes 4 cups (enough for 1 pound of pasta).
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.