Sicilian Olive Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A rich Mediterranean taste that's a meal in itself. Count me in!
What You'll Need
- 2 cups prepared spaghetti sauce
- 1 (6-ounce) jar red roasted peppers, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts
- 1 can (6 ounces) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 2 cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, chunked
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
What to Do
- Place all ingredients in a saucepan and heat until warmed through.
Makes 4 cups (enough for 1 pound of pasta).