Speedy Marinara Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Homemade marinara sauce can really make an ordinary pasta dish taste extra-special. With our recipe for Speedy Marinara Sauce, you don't have to spend all day stirring to get that fresh homemade taste you crave. All you need are some simple pantry ingredients and a half hour!
What You'll Need
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- In a large saucepan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat; add garlic, and sauté until golden.
- Slowly add water then tomatoes; stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a rapid boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- If you like this recipe, then you're gonna love our collection of 11 tasty and quick easy dinner recipes!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've never heard of toad-in-the-hole, well, let us enlighten you! It's a recipe that is perfect for breakfast, dinner, or even brinner -- that's breakfast for dinner! Our Sheet Pan Toad-in-the-Hole comes together with all the flavors you love, without any of the mess of a traditional big breakfast. Once you try it, you're gonna wonder how you lived without it!