Tomato Cream Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's always another way to enjoy pasta. I'll bet you haven't tried this combination yet. It's so rich and smooth.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 ounces ( stick) butter
- 3 ounces soft processed Gruyere cheese, like Laughing Cow, Bon Bel
- 1 cup warmed prepared spaghetti sauce
What to Do
- In a medium-sized saucepan or double boiler, combine the heavy cream, butter, and cheese.
- Cook over a low heat until everything is melted and the sauce is velvety smooth, about 20 minutes.
- Add the warmed spaghetti sauce, mix together, and use immediately.
Makes 2-1/2 cups.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Everyone wants to feel a little special during the holiday. An easy--and tasty--way to do that is to shake up Christmas dinner with our Lemon-Rosemary Roasted Cornish Hens! Once you roast up these tender hens, you can serve everyone their own perfectly-sized main dish! It'll be the juiciest and most flavorful Christmas dinner the family has ever had.