Tomato Cream Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There's always another way to enjoy pasta. I'll bet you haven't tried this combination yet. It's so rich and smooth.
What You'll Need
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 ounces ( stick) butter
- 3 ounces soft processed Gruyere cheese, like Laughing Cow, Bon Bel
- 1 cup warmed prepared spaghetti sauce
What to Do
- In a medium-sized saucepan or double boiler, combine the heavy cream, butter, and cheese.
- Cook over a low heat until everything is melted and the sauce is velvety smooth, about 20 minutes.
- Add the warmed spaghetti sauce, mix together, and use immediately.
Makes 2-1/2 cups.