Tomato-dill Cream sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a way to take something simple and make it look and taste fancy. Imagine ... no fuss at all!!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup ( pint) half-and-half
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- In a saucepan, mix together the mayonnaise, half-and-half, and chopped dill; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is heated through.
- Remove from the stove; stir in the tomatoes, scallion, salt and pepper.
Makes about 4 cups (enough for 1 pound of pasta).
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".