Tomato-dill Cream sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a way to take something simple and make it look and taste fancy. Imagine ... no fuss at all!!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup ( pint) half-and-half
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 medium-sized tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 scallion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
What to Do
- In a saucepan, mix together the mayonnaise, half-and-half, and chopped dill; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until the mixture is heated through.
- Remove from the stove; stir in the tomatoes, scallion, salt and pepper.
Makes about 4 cups (enough for 1 pound of pasta).
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.