White Clam Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Lots of garlic and clams, with a splash of wine and lemon juice. Now, that's my kind of clam sauce!
What You'll Need
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 (10-ounce) cans baby clams, undrained
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
What to Do
- In a medium-sized saucepan, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-low heat and cook the garlic for 1 to 2 minutes, until golden, stirring occasionally.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 10 minutes, or until thoroughly heated.
Makes about 2-3/4 cups.
You can't miss when you serve this over 1 pound of linguine or your favorite pasta. And if you'd like it a little snappier, add 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper to the sauce.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy recipe is sure to become a family-favorite! Our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss is an Asian-inspired dish that starts with budget-friendly ramen noodles. Whip it up for a quick weeknight dinner that's sure to please everyone!