BLT Macaroni Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our BLT Macaroni Salad is a fantastic way to shake up your traditional BLT; we're using flavorful baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, and bacon to make this easy macaroni salad recipe an all new kind of amazing. Whether your favorite part is the creamy texture, the bursts of fresh tomato flavor, or the delicious crunch of bacon, this twisted up deli salad is a recipe we know you're going to love.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped baby spinach
What to Do
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, garlic, salt, and pepper. Add pasta and remaining ingredients; mix well, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Mr.Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Just a tip! You may need to add a little extra mayo before serving, if it's a bit drier than you like after refrigeration.
- Macaroni salad is a favorite around here! If that's the case in your home, too, you'll want to check out our of Simple Macaroni Salad Recipes!
- For more fantastic deli salads, try our "No-Bake" Baked Potato Salad, our Berry Grape Chicken Salad, or our BLT Egg Salad.
If you love these recipes, then you'll love this FREE eCookbook!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 249
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 1.8g 9 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.4g 15 %
- Cholesterol 11mg 4 %
- Sodium 467mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 2.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Enjoy a healthier-for-you breakfast with our recipe for Loaded Egg Clouds (also known as "cloud eggs"). The "cloud" in the name refers to the fluffy egg whites that surround the yolk. Our recipe also features tasty sausage crumbles, scallions, and pimentos. Serve these egg clouds alongside some toast and fresh fruit and you've got yourself a champion-style breakfast or brunch!