BLT Macaroni Salad
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our BLT Macaroni Salad is a fantastic way to shake up your traditional BLT; we're using flavorful baby spinach, cherry tomatoes, and bacon to make this easy macaroni salad recipe an all new kind of amazing. Whether your favorite part is the creamy texture, the bursts of fresh tomato flavor, or the delicious crunch of bacon, this twisted up deli salad is a recipe we know you're going to love.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound elbow macaroni
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely chopped baby spinach
What to Do
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and let cool.
- In a large bowl, combine mayonnaise, garlic, salt, and pepper. Add pasta and remaining ingredients; mix well, cover, and refrigerate until ready to serve.
Mr.Food Test Kitchen Tip!
- Just a tip! You may need to add a little extra mayo before serving, if it's a bit drier than you like after refrigeration.
- Macaroni salad is a favorite around here! If that's the case in your home, too, you'll want to check out our of Simple Macaroni Salad Recipes!
- For more fantastic deli salads, try our "No-Bake" Baked Potato Salad, our Berry Grape Chicken Salad, or our BLT Egg Salad.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 238
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3g 14 %
- Saturated Fat 1.5g 7 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 7.2g 14 %
- Cholesterol 12mg 4 %
- Sodium 465mg 19 %
- Total Carbohydrates 30g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 1.5g 6 %
- Sugars 1.4g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
What could be better on a cold winter night than a skillet supper bursting with the hearty flavors of smoked sausage and cabbage? Nothing! And few can beat the ease of our Skillet Sausage 'n' Cabbage. This cabbage recipe is the perfect fill-you-up one-pot meal option for chilly autumn and winter evenings. Even the pickiest members of your family won't be able to resist this classic. The hearty combination of cabbage and sausage will keep you warm and satisfied, which is one of the reasons people love cabbage and sausage dinner recipes in the winter. Oh, it's so comforting!