Baked Garden Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This creamy, cheesy pasta dish is a cinch to make. Baked Garden Pasta is a pasta lover's dream, with chunky cottage cheese and grated Parmesan mixed with zesty Italian dressing, you'll be saying, mamma mia in no time flat.
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) container low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1/2 cup fat-free (skim) milk
- 1 (0.7-ounce) package dry Italian dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 (16-ounce) packages frozen Italian mixed vegetables, thawed
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions and drain; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine milk, dressing mix, and pepper. Add cottage cheese and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese; mix well. Add cooked pasta and vegetables, and toss until well coated.
- Spoon into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until heated through.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Calories 504
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5g 10 %
- Saturated Fat 2.8g 14 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 29g 59 %
- Cholesterol 14mg 5 %
- Sodium 883mg 37 %
- Total Carbohydrates 82g 27 %
- Dietary Fiber 8.8g 35 %
- Sugars 7.6g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This easy yet elegant version of prime rib will rival anything you can find at the fanciest restaurant. Our Test Kitchen made sure that this one is low on work and high on good taste. Perfect for holiday entertaining or enjoying all year long.