Baked Sausage Ravioli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
There are so many different pasta types and shapes today that we could surely make a new dish every night and almost never run out of variations. We bet you haven't tried this one yet -it's made with sausage-stuffed ravioli in a tomato-cheese sauce and it goes from oven to table in no time.
What You'll Need
- 1 (10 ¾ ounce) can condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 (9 ounce each) packages Italian-sausage-filled fresh or frozen (thawed) ravioli (see Note)
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the Parmesan cheese; spoon into prepared baking.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 50 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 8 to 10 more minutes, or until top is set. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.
Fresh ravioli can usually be found in the refrigerated section of your grocery store near the dairy foods.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 491
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 15g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 7.0g 35 %
- Trans Fat 0.1g 0 %
- Protein 20g 40 %
- Cholesterol 35mg 12 %
- Sodium 2,084mg 87 %
- Total Carbohydrates 70g 23 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.8g 19 %
- Sugars 14g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a great new grilled chicken recipe that pairs the tropical flavors of mango and lime for a great summertime meal. Just let the chicken sit in the marinade overnight, then whip it up at your backyard bash, and everyone will think they've gone on vacation!