Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- SERVING SIZE
- 4-ounces of steak, 1 cup noodles & veggies
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
This easy recipe is sure to become a family-favorite! Our Beef 'n' Broccoli Noodle Toss is an Asian-inspired dish that starts with budget-friendly ramen noodles. Whip it up for a quick weeknight dinner that's sure to please everyone!
What You'll Need
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/2 head fresh broccoli, cut into florets
- 1/2 onion, slivered
- 1 pound top round steak, thinly sliced
- 2 (3-ounce) packages ramen noodles (reserve seasoning packets for another use)
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seeds
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine broth, soy sauce, honey, vinegar, 1 tablespoon sesame oil, brown sugar, garlic, and cornstarch; mix well, set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat remaining oil until hot. Add broccoli and onion, and saute 5 minutes. Add steak and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Meanwhile, in a small pot of boiling water, add noodles and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until just tender; drain well.
- Add soy mixture to beef mixture and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until thickened. Stir in noodles and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Serve immediately.
For even more ways to use these budget-friendly noodles, check out our collection of Unforgettable Ramen Noodle Recipes.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Are you looking for the perfect side dish to pair with your favorite pot roast or German sausages? Try our Old-Fashioned German Stuffing! This hot and hearty stuffing is loaded with fresh sauerkraut, crumbled bacon, and rye bread, so you know it's got an authentic taste!