Bow Ties Florentine
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's a great pasta main dish. Best of all, Bow Ties Florentine calls for a jar of pre-made Alfredo sauce so you can spare yourself time in the kitchen!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound bow tie pasta
- 1 (7-ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 2 (9-ounce) packages frozen creamed spinach, thawed
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain pasta and return to pot.
- Add Alfredo sauce, spinach, pepper, and nutmeg; mix well. Cook over medium heat 4 to 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring frequently. Serve immediately.
If you like this creamy pasta dish, you'll also like our easy Creamy Walnut Penne.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Easy Cheesy Cottage Pie requires just a few ingredients and you can have it on the table in less than 30 minutes. Seriously! It doesn't get much better than a traditional cottage pie recipe that you can make in a snap. Plus, this cottage pie recipe uses simple family-favorite ingredients, so the whole gang is sure to love it.