We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
With our Broccoli Lasagna, traditional lasagna gets "lightened up" and works as a side dish or for lunch, brunch, or that Sunday night light meal. This meatless lasagna is sure to be a big hit!
What You'll Need
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 large egg
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 pound uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 cup water
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, the egg, broccoli, salt, pepper, oregano, garlic, and basil.
- In the prepared baking dish, layer 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce, one-third of the noodles, and half of the cheese mixture.
- Repeat the layers and top with the remaining noodles then the remaining sauce. Sprinkle with the remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese.
- Pour water around the edges, cover tightly with aluminum foil, and bake 1-1/4 hours, or until bubbly.
- Let stand 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 334
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14g 22 %
- Saturated Fat 8.1g 40 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 17g 35 %
- Cholesterol 69mg 23 %
- Sodium 1,111mg 46 %
- Total Carbohydrates 34g 11 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.2g 9 %
- Sugars 6.6g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a great new grilled chicken recipe that pairs the tropical flavors of mango and lime for a great summertime meal. Just let the chicken sit in the marinade overnight, then whip it up at your backyard bash, and everyone will think they've gone on vacation!