Cheesy Stuffed Shells
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Big shells, big taste, and big "easy", too! With this recipe for Cheesy Stuffed Shells you can make a five-star quality meal in your own kitchen that's full of melty, ooey, and cheesy goodness.
What You'll Need
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 16 frozen stuffed shells
- 1 cup frozen pork sausage crumbles, thawed
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Italian cheese blend
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray
- Pour 1 cup of spaghetti sauce in bottom of prepared baking dish. Place stuffed shells in a single layer over sauce.
- In a large bowl, combine sausage and remaining 3 cups spaghetti sauce. Pour over shells, completely covering them. Sprinkle cheese evenly over top, then cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 50 to 55 minutes, or until heated through and bubbly. Sprinkle with basil and serve.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 743
- Calories from Fat 330
- Total Fat 37g 56 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 82 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 39g 78 %
- Cholesterol 149mg 50 %
- Sodium 2,308mg 96 %
- Total Carbohydrates 61g 20 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This homemade butter recipe is just what you need to bring a little country warmth into the kitchen at breakfast. Our Summer's Best Peach Butter is a sweet and creamy spread that will melt perfectly into warm biscuits. And since it's a slow cooker recipe, you just set it and come home saying "yum".