Country Beef Pot
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Take your taste buds to a country kitchen with our comforting recipe for Country Beef and Noodle Pot. With only one pot to wash this stick-to-your-ribs dinner is sure to be one of your favorites!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 cups uncooked wide egg noodles (5-ounces)
- 2 1/2 cups water
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
What to Do
In soup pot brown the ground beef, bell pepper and onion over medium heat for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no pink remains in the beef; drain.
Stir in water, spaghetti sauce and seasonings. Over high heat, bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, stir in noodles and simmer uncovered for 8 to 10 minutes until noodles are tender. Serve immediately.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 461
- Calories from Fat 180
- Total Fat 20g 31 %
- Saturated Fat 7.3g 37 %
- Trans Fat 1.1g 0 %
- Protein 28g 56 %
- Cholesterol 101mg 34 %
- Sodium 1,175mg 49 %
- Total Carbohydrates 41g 14 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8 %
- Sugars 11g 0 %