Dressed Up Macaroni and Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Who says mac 'n' cheese can't be fancy? Our dressed up version adds a few more ingredients to give you an even richer taste experience. That way, both parents and kids alike will love it; it's a win-win for the whole gang! And even though this macaroni recipe is all dressed up, it doesn't mean that you have to. Get cozy in your favorite pair of pajamas and just enjoy spending time with your family over a tasty dish.
What You'll Need
- 2 packages (7.25 ounces each) macaroni and cheese dinner
- 1 can (12 ounces) water-packed tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dillweed
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook the macaroni according to the package directions; drain, rinse, drain again and place in a large bowl. Add the sauce packets and the remaining ingredients.
- Spoon the mixture into a 2-quart casserole dish that has been coated with vegetable spray. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 10 more minutes, or until heated through.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Try your hand at making your own homemade candy with our recipe for Mini Almond Dream Bars. Just like the name implies, these 4-ingredient candy bars taste like a dream. You can make these any time, so you have them on-hand whenever you're craving a sweet treat!