Fresh Garden Pasta
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mother Nature should surely give our Fresh Garden Pasta her special "thumbs up." Made with lots of fresh garden veggie chunks and healthy, flavorful ingredients, this one's a keeper.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 large plum tomatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 large zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 2 summer squash, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 1 small onion, cut into 1/2-inch chunks
- 8 ounces whole grain angel hair pasta
- 1/4 cup slivered fresh basil
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine 1/4 cup olive oil, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in tomatoes, zucchini, squash, and onion until evenly coated. Place in a single layer on rimmed baking sheets.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until tender.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain and place in a large serving bowl. Add roasted vegetables and juices from pan; add basil and toss gently until evenly blended. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve immediately.
Feel free to substitute some of your other favorite veggies, like carrots or bell peppers.
A crispy, warm garlic bread would be a great go-along to this fresh and tasty dish -- great for sopping up every last bit of the delicious sauce!
- For more great pasta dinner recipes, check out our collection of Easy Pasta Recipes: 31 Best Pasta Recipes with Chicken, Beef, and More.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.