We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Where would pasta - or any Italian meal - be without garlic? Nowhere! Fortunately, we don't have to worry about that here because, in Garlic Pasta, garlic gets to be the star attraction.
What You'll Need
- 1 pound spiral or twist pasta
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat; add garlic, and saute until golden. Remove from heat and mix in parsley, red pepper, salt, and black pepper.
- Add parsley mixture to hot pasta, tossing until well coated.
- Add Parmesan cheese and toss again. Serve immediately.
This is a bit spicy, so use less crushed red pepper if you want to cut back on the zip.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 748
- Calories from Fat 306
- Total Fat 34g 52 %
- Saturated Fat 6.7g 33 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 21g 42 %
- Cholesterol 15mg 5 %
- Sodium 553mg 23 %
- Total Carbohydrates 88g 29 %
- Dietary Fiber 4.6g 18 %
- Sugars 4.4g 0 %