Grandma's Macaroni and Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What makes Grandma's Macaroni and Cheese so special? Well, besides the fact that it reminds us of all the love we get from Grandma, it's also full of extra-cheesy yumminess. This homemade macaroni and cheese even has one surprising ingredient that makes it even better!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cups milk
- 6 cups (1-1/2 pounds) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, reserving 1 cup for topping
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and place back into pot. Stir in remaining ingredients except reserved cheese.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with reserved cheese. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're tired of serving the same ol' side dishes every fall, then you've got to give our Butternut Squash Fritters a try. Fried until golden and crispy, there's no way anyone can resist having one...or two. And they're even better if you drizzle a little syrup over them!