Grandma's Macaroni and Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What makes Grandma's Macaroni and Cheese so special? Well, besides the fact that it reminds us of all the love we get from Grandma, it's also full of extra-cheesy yumminess. This homemade macaroni and cheese even has one surprising ingredient that makes it even better!
What You'll Need
- 1 (16-ounce) package elbow macaroni
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed Cheddar cheese soup
- 2 cups milk
- 6 cups (1-1/2 pounds) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese, reserving 1 cup for topping
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and place back into pot. Stir in remaining ingredients except reserved cheese.
- Pour mixture into prepared baking dish and sprinkle with reserved cheese. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Just because we have our weeknight routines, well, that doesn't mean they have to be boring. Sure, there are a lot of delicious shrimp fried rice recipes out there, but the secret that makes ours stand apart is chilling the rice before we cook it. It makes the fried rice lighter, and it won't get mushy later on. .