Hillbilly Pasta Bake
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Get ready for a good ol' country casserole that'll fill the hungriest of bellies. Our Hillbilly Pasta Bake is a cinch to make and won't break the bank!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 (8-1/2-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (16-ounce) package processed cheese spread, cut into cubes
- 1 (16-ounce) package elbow macaroni, cooked according to package directions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a casserole dish with cooking spray.
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, cook ground beef, onion, green pepper, salt, and pepper 6 to 8 minutes, or until beef is no longer pink. Stir in remaining ingredients including macaroni; mix well. Pour into prepared casserole dish and cover with foil.
- Bake 45 minutes, then uncover and continue baking 10 minutes, or until bubbly and hot in center.
Casseroles make weeknight cooking easy, and we love the warm comfort they offer. Why not also try our Baked Goulash for another tasty option!
- For more great pasta dinner recipes, check out our collection of Easy Pasta Recipes: 31 Best Pasta Recipes with Chicken, Beef, and More.
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You're going to fall in love with this seasonal version of your favorite poke cake. Our Pumpkin Spice Poke Cake is perfect through-and-through. From the spiced cake to the vanilla pudding mix with added pumpkin pie spice, there's nothing but goodness in this easy dessert recipe.