We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
If you consider yourself a lasagna lover, then these Lasagna Rollups are going to become a dinnertime favorite. This cheesy lasagna recipe is super simple to make; it's sure to leave your family feeling full and happy. So, go on and take a break from traditional layered lasagna, (or even from unique lasagna recipes) and give these these fun lasagna roll ups a try!
Made with three types of cheese, these lasagna rolls ups with cheese are the easiest way to make lasagna for the whole family. While this recipe is technically vegetarian, you could serve it with some meatballs for extra protein!
What You'll Need
- 1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, divided
- 1 (2-pound) container ricotta cheese
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 12 to 14 lasagna noodles, prepared according to package directions
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Pour half the spaghetti sauce over the bottom of a 9- x 13-inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella cheese, the Parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, and salt until well blended.
- Spoon cheese mixture over lasagna noodles, distributing evenly, and roll up tightly. Place rollups seam-side down in prepared baking dish; top with remaining sauce. Sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through.
- For lighter lasagna roll ups, substitute reduced-fat ricotta cheese, part-skim mozzarella cheese, and reduced-fat spaghetti sauce. And feel free to use whole wheat lasagna noodles instead.
- We don't know about you, but we love to start most any Italian meal with a crisp and cool Caesar salad!
- Looking for another interesting lasagna recipe? Give our Pierogi Lasagna a try! Plus, we think you're gonna love our Beefy Rollups too!
Love easy pasta recipes? Then grab your free copy of Easy Pasta Recipes: 31 Best Pasta Recipes with Chicken, Beef, and More.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 1,078
- Calories from Fat 474
- Total Fat 53g 81 %
- Saturated Fat 31g 153 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 59g 117 %
- Cholesterol 313mg 104 %
- Sodium 2,358mg 98 %
- Total Carbohydrates 90g 30 %
- Dietary Fiber 3.1g 12 %
- Sugars 14g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got a delicious and guilt-free way to enjoy apple coffee cake! This recipe comes from our new diabetic-friendly cookbook, Guilt-Free Comfort Favorites. Don't worry, we're not sacrificing any of the taste. In fact, just one bite, and you're going to be hooked! Don't be surprised when family and neighbors are lining up outside your kitchen for a taste of our Guilt-Free Apple Lovers' Coffee Cake!