We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You know when you take that first bite into a dish and you know you've struck gold? This Lemon Vermicelli is undeniably one of those dishes! Creamy, buttery, and smooth this pasta dish is P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N!
What You'll Need
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 (7-ounce) package vermicelli
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
What to Do
- Combine cream and butter in a small saucepan; cook over medium-low heat until butter melts. Set aside, and keep warm.
- Cook vermicelli according to package directions; drain. Place in a large bowl, and toss with lemon juice; let stand 1 minute. Add cheese and warm cream mixture; toss. Serve immediately.
A spritz of fresh lemon juice boosts the flavor of this pasta side dish.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.