Loaf Pan Mac 'n' Cheese
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Loaf Pan Mac 'n' Cheese is a unique way to serve macaroni and cheese to your family. Since it's baked in a loaf pan, all you have to do is slice and serve. Everyone in the family is going to love this ooey-gooey-cheesy dinner that's loaded with hot dog pieces. In fact, don't be surprised if they start cheering, "Hot diggity dog!"
What You'll Need
- 2 (6-ounce) packages macaroni and cheese
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 4 hot dogs, cut into 1/2-inch slices (see Note)
What to Do
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 5-inch loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and return to pot. Add butter, the cheese packets, and mustard; mix until thoroughly combined. Stir in eggs and 1-1/2 cups cheese; mix well. Stir in hot dog slices. Spoon mixture into loaf pan.
- Bake 35 minutes, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese. Continue baking 15 minutes, or until golden. Let sit 10 minutes, then slice and serve immediately.
If using jumbo hot dogs, you'll only need 3.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 912
- Calories from Fat 482
- Total Fat 54g 82 %
- Saturated Fat 29g 146 %
- Trans Fat 0.6g 0 %
- Protein 37g 75 %
- Cholesterol 274mg 91 %
- Sodium 1,870mg 78 %
- Total Carbohydrates 71g 24 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.9g 12 %
- Sugars 9.2g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
When you get a craving for fresh baked cookies, you have to do what you have to do. Luckily, here in the Test Kitchen, we can make cookies any time we want. Our go-to are these Oatmeal Cranberry cookies. Can you blame us? These sweet oats and tart cranberries are always a treat when washed down with ice cold milk. We wish you could smell the scent of cinnamon in the Test Kitchen, but making them in your home is just as tasty.