We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Add some garden-fresh flavors to your favorite pasta with our recipe for Lollipops Linguine. This flavorful pasta recipe features tasty kale sprouts, bright and bold cherry tomatoes, and some fresh lemon juice that really make this dish taste springtime special!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound linguine
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 10 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound kale sprouts (Lollipops), washed and stems trimmed
- 1 (12-ounce) container cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Parmesan cheese for sprinkling
What to Do
- Cook and drain linguine according to package directions; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter and heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic, salt, pepper, and kale sprouts, and saute 4-5 minutes or until wilted, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in tomatoes and lemon juice and cook for 1-2 minutes, or until heated. Serve immediately over warm linguine, and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
We used linguine in this recipe, but you can feel free to use whatever pasta you have on hand!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Lookin' for just the right easy dinner recipe to keep your hubby happy? Then our recipe for Newlyweds' Pot Roast might just do the trick. Pop in a movie and get cozy while the pot roast simmers and get ready for those delicious aromas to start wafting from room to room. There's nothing like a homemade pot roast to show your loved one how much you care.