Macaroni Tuna Skillet
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Macaroni Tuna Skillet is a quick throw-together meal that can come right out of your pantry and taste anything but! Everyone's going to want more of this creamy skillet dinner!
What You'll Need
- 1 (7-1/4-ounce) package macaroni and cheese dinner mix
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 (6-1/2-ounce) cans tuna, drained and broken into chunks
- 1 (4-ounce) can sliced mushrooms, undrained
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) sour cream
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
What to Do
- Cook macaroni from dinner mix according to package directions; drain.
- In a large skillet, combine cooked macaroni, the cheese from the dinner mix, the milk and butter over medium heat.
- Stir in tuna, undrained mushrooms, parsley, paprika, and mustard. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in sour cream and wine then heat through and serve.
Want even more "Quick & Easy" dinner recipes? Check out our free eCookbook, Fuss-Free Meals: 35 Simple Skillet Recipes and One-Pot Recipes!
- Looking for more of our favorite tuna recipes? Check out our collection of Easy Tuna Recipes: 13 Tuna Salad Recipes, Tuna Casserole Recipes, and More!
- Secret Fettuccine Alfredo
- Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash
- Four Cheese Smoked Mac 'n' Cheese
- Tex-Mex Lasagna
- All-in-One Sausage Dinner
- California Dreaming Pasta Toss
- Lasagna Rollups
- Easy Pasta Recipes: 31 Best Pasta Recipes with Chicken, Beef, and More
- Chili Mac and Cheese
- Grandma's Macaroni and Cheese