Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!
What You'll Need
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups water
- 3 (10-1/2-ounce) cans condensed chicken broth
- 1 (19-ounce) package frozen or refrigerated cheese tortellini (see Options)
- 3 cups fresh spinach
What to Do
- In a soup pot over medium-high heat, heat oil until hot.
- Saute onion until tender, then add tomatoes, vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper; cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until heated through.
- Stir in water and broth and bring to a boil. Add tortellini and spinach and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until tortellini are tender. Serve immediately.
- There are loads of different types of tortellini, with yummy fillings like smoked sausage and four-cheese blends, so be adventurous and try a different one each time you make this.
- Soup and sandwich are a favorite meal combo, so you might just want to take a look at our collection of these great go-alongs!
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Calories 338
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10g 15 %
- Saturated Fat 3.3g 16 %
- Trans Fat 0.0g 0 %
- Protein 19g 38 %
- Cholesterol 29mg 10 %
- Sodium 1,435mg 60 %
- Total Carbohydrates 44g 15 %
- Dietary Fiber 6.4g 25 %
- Sugars 5.4g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
The Ultimate Hero Burger is going to be your new favorite ground beef recipe, and we know it will be a hit this Memorial Day Weekend! This take on this classic burger recipe is our juciest and most flavorful yet. Friends and family will be crowding around the grill, clamoring for their burger patty!