Mexican Beef and Noodles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
You've gotta try our Mexican Beef and Noodles. It's kind of like a Mexican stroganoff, and a lot easier than the Hungarian version...lighter, too!
What You'll Need
- 1 pound medium egg noodles
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 (12-ounce) jar salsa
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce with mushrooms
- 1 (3.8-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What to Do
- In a 6-quart soup pot, cook noodles according to package directions; drain, rinse, drain again and set aside in colander.
- In the same pot, brown the beef over high heat for 5 to 7 minutes, or until no pink remains.
- Add salsa, spaghetti sauce, and olives, then return noodles to pot. Reduce heat to medium and cook 3 to 5 minutes, or until thoroughly combined and heated through. Top with cheese, and serve.
This is the perfect dish to make ahead and freeze. Just transfer it to an aluminum pan, cover well, and freeze until needed.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 1,095
- Calories from Fat 436
- Total Fat 48g 74 %
- Saturated Fat 17g 87 %
- Trans Fat 1.7g 0 %
- Protein 59g 118 %
- Cholesterol 241mg 80 %
- Sodium 1,710mg 71 %
- Total Carbohydrates 103g 34 %
- Dietary Fiber 8.1g 32 %
- Sugars 15g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Switch up your dinnertime routine by serving up our cheesy, baked Spinach and Artichoke Calzones. They're perfect for holding right in your hand and dunking into your favorite marinara sauce. You might just find yourself making these as an on-the-go lunch, too!