Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Mom's Go-To Weeknight Goulash is super easy and budget-friendly, making it a great weeknight dinner recipe! This family-friendly dinner is made with ground beef, elbow macaroni, a couple of veggies and your family's favorite spaghetti sauce. Everything cooks together in one skillet, and, right before it's served, it's topped with some yummy cheese. The results are delicious!
What You'll Need
- 1/2 pound elbow macaroni
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Colby-Jack cheese
What to Do
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet over high heat, brown beef, bell pepper, and onion 6 to 8 minutes, stirring until meat crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain and return to skillet.
- Add macaroni, spaghetti sauce, garlic powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese and heat 1 more minute, or until cheese is melted.
For more recipes like this, check out our collection of Easy Goulash Recipes.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Calories 797
- Calories from Fat 336
- Total Fat 37g 57 %
- Saturated Fat 16g 81 %
- Trans Fat 1.6g 0 %
- Protein 49g 97 %
- Cholesterol 143mg 48 %
- Sodium 1,750mg 73 %
- Total Carbohydrates 64g 21 %
- Dietary Fiber 2.6g 10 %
- Sugars 12g 0 %
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're tired of serving the same ol' side dishes every fall, then you've got to give our Butternut Squash Fritters a try. Fried until golden and crispy, there's no way anyone can resist having one...or two. And they're even better if you drizzle a little syrup over them!